Embrace the flavors of spring with this fresh and flavorful salad. The tangy bite of radishes is complemented by salty cheese and juicy, sweet citrus. Serve this salad as a light meal or side dish.
RADISHES AND RICOTTA SALATA SALAD
SERVING SIZE: 2? cups (220 grams)
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped radish greens, stems removed
- ? cup chopped ricotta salata cheese (?-inch pieces)
- ? cup peeled and chopped clementine (?-inch pieces) (about 1 clementine)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves, roughly torn, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) extra-virgin olive oil
- ? teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients until combined.
- Portion into 2 servings and serve immediately.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: 252 calories, 19g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 32mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 5g sugar, 10g protein, 440mg potassium, N/A phosphorus