These bites offer?a satiating combination of protein, carbs and fats, plus they’re totally customizable and portable.
With 280 calories, 8 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber per serving, they are great for on-the-go or for a pre-workout snack as they will fill you up without weighing you down. Pack a few in your bag and you won’t even think of the vending machine in the break room. Made with simple ingredients and not a lot of sugar, siggi’s Vanilla 0% yogurt adds a smooth, creamy texture that complements the nutty cashew taste and hints of tropical coconut. siggi’s yogurt provides a balance of protein and carbohydrates to keep you satisfied throughout the day.
This sponsored recipe is brought by siggi’s as part of the Food & Nutrition Test Kitchen program. Learn more.
Coconut & Date Protein Bites
- 1/4 cup siggi’s Vanilla 0% Yogurt
- 1 cup Medjool Dates, chopped (about 12 to 13 large dates)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds, hulled
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut plus more for rolling
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend to desired consistency. We like keeping the pieces larger for a crunchier ball.
- When desired consistency is reached, form 1-ounce balls then roll in the shredded coconut to coat.
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy as a quick snack!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 18 bites