Some artichoke dips are very heavy and greasy — loaded with cheese and leave you feeling too full for your meal if you order it as an appetizer. This light dip can be tossed together in minutes and is perfect for a party or for a snack. ?No Bake Spinach Artichoke Herb Dip combines artichoke hearts, fresh lime, spinach and herbs with some mayo and olive oil in a blender and you’re good to go with a pulse or two.
I don’t know about you, but I’m forever running out the door (or people are texting me “on the way over!”) and I’m trying to get it together fast. My best bet is tossing everything into a blender and pressing the start button. But you know that I believe even the quickest recipe can be healthy — I’m tossing herbs, spices and veggies into this dip to make a foamy, mousse-like green No Bake Spinach Artichoke Herb Dip everyone will love. I wanted to make a vegan-friendly dip that is easy if you use a vegan mayo. It tastes exactly the same and whips up nicely in a recipe like this one.
No Bake Spinach Artichoke Herb Dip
- 2 14-ounce cans of artichoke hearts, drained (unmarinated, canned in water)
- 1?2 cup mayonnaise (vegan or regular)
- 1?2 lime, juiced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1?2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1?2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1?4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1?2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer dip into a small bowl and refrigerate for one hour, until set.
- Serve with fresh chopped veggies or crackers.